Social Media Policy
Effective Date: March 1, 2021
Statement of Ownership and Management
The following social media accounts are paid for, managed, and owned by Democrats for Lancaster.
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/DemocratsForLancaster/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/democratsforlancaster/
Comments are moderated to ensure broad input and discussion. However, Democrats for Lancaster may remove content it deems inappropriate including but not limited to comments, posts, or messages that contain:
- Offensive or violent language;
- Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs;
- Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material;
- Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights;
- Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or mobile devices;
- Attacks on specific groups or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual;
- False or misleading medical or legal information;
- Commercial solicitations.
Any user who persistently violates any of these policies may be blocked from further participation.